The property is located in Ciudad Quesada, the central district of the canton of San Carlos, the most productive in Costa Rica, it has become the main city in the entire area, grouping numerous government headquarters and commercial branches. Located between mountains and with multiple exits to tourist places in the area, Ciudad Quesada has a pleasant climate for those who enjoy variety in the weather.
The house is built on a plot of 629 meters, of which 474 are built, the entire structure is made of concrete and has the following details:
• Two floors
• Viewpoint on the roof of the house with views of the mountains and the city. Spectacular view!
• Kitchen, dining room and TV room integrated into an open concept.
• All the furniture that the house has is made of ash wood and cedar.
• It has tamarind, yellow and red almond wood floors, with a beautiful shine. Laminate floors and on the ground floor its floor is porcelain tile.
4 ROOMS IN TOTAL:
• The main room is spacious, has a view of the Arenal Volcano, air conditioning, full bathroom with measures for people with limited capacities, marble, ash and cedar furniture, has a walking closet.
• One of the rooms is attached to a full bathroom that also has a jacuzzi and has its own walking closet, cedar furniture.
• The two secondary bedrooms each have wooden closets and ceiling fans.
• Has a study or office with library and air conditioning.
• Living room attached to the terrace, with light inputs for the evening, high ceiling, windows overlooking the patio and the reflecting pool.
• Corridor to the main room has light entrances for dawn and a window with a view of the water park, Juan Castro Blanco.
• The property is completely surrounded by 3 meter high concrete walls.
• It has a large green area.
• BBQ ranch, with full bathroom, urinal with provision for machine room for a possible external jacuzzi, cellar or utility room, polycarbonate roof with fine wood structure, ceramics and modern Mexican colonial style tiles.
• It has two kennels for large dogs, with their own sidewalk and drainage system.
• The patio is surrounded by flower boxes, it has a sidewalk made with pebbles and handmade concrete.
• The house has an independent entrance to the social areas.
• 2 Garages for 2 vehicles each.
• Electric gates
• Camera system
• Electric fence protection system
• Alarm system
• Optical fiber
• Hot water in bathrooms, kitchen and second floor sinks.
• Two warehouses in garages.
• Water mirror with fountain
• Mexican style architecture, full of light and details.
• Steps to the second floor in almond tree.
• Pieces of exclusive and fine manu wood, which are part of the architecture, placed between the kitchen and the TV room, provide more style and finesse to the architecture and all the details that this spectacular house has.
• The house has a 360 degree viewpoint and is planned for the placement of an elevator.